Transguard Group was established in 2001 and has diversified significantly, we lead in the fields of Cash Services, Security Services, Manpower Services, Facilities Management & Aviation. Transguard Group is the UAE’s most trusted business support and outsourcing provider and has a large, dynamic and culturally diverse workforce with 50,000 employees! We are currently recruiting for a Senior Manager – Accommodation Services to be based out of our headquarters in Dubai.
To ensure safe, efficient and financially effective Accommodation Support Services, via a talented multi-cultural team, in activities across the United Arab Emirates (predominantly in Dubai and Abu Dhabi) within budgetary guidelines. This includes Administration, Laundry, Catering and Tmart Operations.
- Managing all accommodation support services, ensuring a high level of service, suitable, safe and efficient operations, lean management of resources and costs, by closely working with business divisions, line managers and government departments.
- Overall daily operational management of all Accommodation Support Services; including Administration, Laundry, Catering and Tmart.
- Providing reliable and accurate information to internal departments, external customers and other third parties.
- Maintains records, prepares reports and analysis, and composes correspondence relative to the work.
- Ensuring new and existing facility readiness for support service delivery.
- Working with External Supplier/Contractors to ensure that Contract SLA & KPI’s are met, raising NCR’s for poor performance.
- Working closely with Procurement SCM on new or replacement facility requirements.
- Provide support and lead a multicultural team responsible for the company accommodation support services and operations.
- Ensure responsibilities, deliverables and activities are discharged in compliance with all appropriate Health and Safety standards, regulatory requirements and legislations.
- Ensure individual and team clarity around roles, responsibilities and deliverables via a strong performance driven and safety culture.
- Motivate, develop and train a performance focused team. Conduct reviews and implement measures to optimise performance.
- Ensure strict compliance and auditing of Policies and procedures
- Be prepared to visit locations out of hours to ensure compliance.
- Develop and cross train staff; Monitor and control direct reports leave and HR issues
- Be the interface for general queries for Payroll, HR and Finance.
- Reconcile monthly expenses and preparation of journal entries for Finance posting
- Accommodation food and laundry validation expenses process and monitoring including expense actuals and accruals.
- Responsible for monitoring Oracle Database updates for Accommodation Services e.g Shifting Process; Timekeeping
- Prepare the Time and Attendance report for the team and review gross to net report from payroll.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Keep up to date with all organizational changes and business developments.
- Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees.
- Preparation and Maintenance of KPI and Scorecard report which is also presented during the Monthly Performance Review.
- Ensure delivery of scorecards in line with group and business unit budgets and expectations.
- Oversee operations of all Tmart branches and ensure that financial objectives are met and that all aspects of the store are running smoothly at all times.
- Degree in Logistics or Facilities Manager, Building Services or Business Administration
- Clean UAE Driving license
- Good English communication