Transguard Group was established in 2001 and has diversified significantly, we lead in the fields of Cash Services, Security Services, Manpower Services, Facilities Management & Aviation. Transguard Group is the UAE’s most trusted business support and outsourcing provider and has a large, dynamic and culturally diverse workforce with 50,000 employees! We are currently recruiting for a Product Growth Specialist for our Client. The candidate is to be based out of UAE.
As an International Product Growth Specialist for Turkey, you will work to ensure that the Product is locally relevant and successful. Leveraging your deep understanding of the competitive and product landscape across the region, you will highlight product gaps and identify growth opportunities. You will also need to have a deep understanding of the socio-economic and political fabric across the country to ensure our products are adequately protected against abuse.
The ideal candidate is passionate about international market success and has experience in consumer and mobile technology.
- Provide local insights – identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats relevant for the Product’s success across Turkey.
- Understand and communicate the Product’s strategic and competitive position in Turkey
- Explore, identify and drive execution on strategic growth opportunities. Escalate to and drive solutions with product management for identified market specific product issues and gaps
- Partner with the analytics organisation to validate key findings with data
- Follow product teams closely to identify new product/feature launch plans and changes that may impact product growth across Turkey
- Identify critical usability issues and suggest optimisation plans to enhance user experience
- Design and oversee local execution of a continuous testing plan for important end-to-end flows
- Track progress of market specific product improvements
- 5+ years consumer tech product management or related field experience
- Deep understanding of the Turkey market and consumer behaviour across the geo-political zones
- Experience with social products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment