Transguard Group was established in 2001 and has diversified significantly, we lead in the fields of Cash Services, Security Services, Manpower Services, Facilities Management & Aviation. Transguard Group is the UAE’s most trusted business support and outsourcing provider and has a large, dynamic, and culturally diverse workforce with 50,000 employees! We are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager-Aviation and Logistics.
Responsible to ensure all operational and administration components of your client’s portfolio are delivered on time, within the scope of the contract, in line with Transguard standard operating procedures and will a customer service centric approach. To plan and coordinate managed and manpower services, drive operational efficiencies, improve service delivery, manage costs and ensure profitable contract performance. Overall all accountability and responsibility for site-based management of operations, employees, client relationship and partner relationships and ensure all operations and regularity compliance
- Responsible for the preparations of the monthly staff meetings and for the daily/weekly briefings with team supervisors;
- Leads in the measuring, validating, and testing of the effectiveness of metrics that are applied by the business to assess and drive productivity optimization.
- Be able to challenge the metrics, analyse the data for meaningful trends providing valuable insight to management team, develop and enhance solutions, processes, and programs that address current problems and to avoid future ones.
- Responsible for Management Reporting, the collation of reports for MPR, Control Rooms, CCM Logs, Balance Scorecards and all other TG reporting tools working with the Senior Manager and Head of Department
- Responsible to manage and report any site incident and accidents and reported correctly and timely manner
- Develop a relationship with senior management as an authority on all operational areas, developing strong and collaborative relationships
- Be able to lead in meetings with the various business departments, building a reputation of trust
- Coaching the relevant coordinators and employees on best practices of Operational initiatives
- Leads and contributes to BU department meetings and contributes to the formulation of solutions
- Ensure direct reports are focused on value added activity, working towards achieving the goals on the balanced score cards
- Maintain, and be able to provide guidance on, an in-depth knowledge of the legal requirements, internal and external, related to the day-to-day management of mobilisations, reducing legal risks, guaranteeing regulatory compliance
- Adhere to TG operating policies for activity, ensure responsibilities, deliverables and activities are operating in compliance with all standard operating procedures
- Operational excellence on all activities contracts to be achieved by strictly adhering to and surpassing agreed KPI’s
- Responsible to ensure all records and activities are recorded in Oracle and ICT systems in accordance with SOPs
- Establish an environment that strives for continuous improvement by encouraging contributions from employees.
- Provide constructive ideas for improvements in processes and procedures that would deliver further efficiencies and service enhancement
- Monitor all strategies applied by each team member to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of these teams.
- This is an active role and not simply a point of accountability – the individual will be expected to get directly involved.
- Account Management
- Business Financial Management
- Change Management
- Commercial Awareness
- Communications Technology
- Contract Administration and Management
- Financial Analysis
- Intermediate Computer Skills
- Operational Management
- QHSE Management
- Security Risk Assessment
- Supply, Risk and Contingency Management
- Use of Technical Security Solutions
Leave a Reply