We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Finance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As an Income Auditor you are responsible to review and verify all financial reports in order to ensure a proper authorization in compliance with the applicable policies and procedures, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Review and verify Night Auditors logbook, daily revenue report and daily Food & Beverage report with supporting vouchers and trial balance
• Distribute daily reports after obtaining Director of Finance / Financial Controller’s approval
• Review rage variance report in order to ensure the correct rate is applied
• Review the city ledger and credit card transfers of the day and pass the same to the Accounts Receivable
• Audit the daily cash summary and update General Cashier’s report
• Review overages and shortages of Cashiers and take appropriate action and review Front Office foreign exchange rates as and when required
• Conduct float counting of all house fund holders on a weekly basis and prepare a monthly float count summary
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should have a degree in hotel management or accounting and at least one year previous experiences within a hotel environment. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and computer literacy is a must, while knowledge of Opera, Micros, FBM and SUN System an asset.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be an analytical, pragmatic thinker with a high level of integrity and professionalism. You are result oriented, able to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment and maintain a fair, consistent set of standards. You are proactive and flexible, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Driving for Results