We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Finance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a General Cashier you are responsible to collect deposited envelops from the Front Office safe and check and tally items against the list, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Reconcile house fund on a daily basis and keep the safe neat and tidy
• Open every morning the Front Office safe depository, in the presence of a designated Finance employee and Front Office Manager / Night Manager and collect the deposit envelopes, which are checked against the deposit sheet
• Report immediately any envelope missing to the Director of Finance / Financial Controller
• Check each item in the envelope against the enclosed list and any differences should be listed in the over / short column provided on the deposited sheet
• Report immediately any discrepancies to the Income Auditor and Director of Finance / Financial Controller
• Liaise with the money exchange company and exchange all foreign currency with the local currency
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should have a degree in hotel management or accounting and at least one year previous experiences within a hotel environment. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and computer literacy is a must, while knowledge of Opera, Micros, FBM and SUN System is an asset.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be results oriented and a self motivator along with a positive attitude. You have the ability to think laterally and analytical, display a high level of integrity and have the ability to identify, impact and influence others. You are a strong team player, enthusiastic and flexible, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Driving for Results