Transguard Group was established in 2001 and has diversified significantly, we lead in the fields of Cash Services, Security Services, Manpower Services, Facilities Management & Aviation. Transguard Group is the UAE’s most trusted business support and outsourcing provider and has a large, dynamic, and culturally diverse workforce with 50,000 employees! We are currently recruiting for a Coordinator-Hospitality Operations. This role will be based out of DAFZA, Dubai.
Contract designation, accommodation transfers, transport requirements, time & attendance, ID cards, health cards and medicals. Ensuring all records relating to Disciplinary Action and incident reports are collated and referenced. Ensuring all records relating to leave applications, absenteeism reports and resignations are updated accordingly.
- Ensure procurement of all departmental requirements: uniform / office stationary / site equipment etc work as departmental liaison officer to procurement hence manage stocks and assets purchased and issuance with respect to acceptable delivery timeframes and maintain acceptable records for the same
- Manage the supervisors and cleanliness of TG building premises including car park staff
- Manage the office assistants and make sure pantries are clean all the time
- Manage the mailroom assistant and making sure reception area is clean all the time
- Making sure office is maintained properly and all cleaning and MEP related issues are taking care of
- Manage all aspects of compliance with regard to DPS Licensing, DPS training & Security system training for guards and senior management
- Assisting and supporting the smooth operation of all internal administration systems and procedures
- Responsible for all operations amendments forms
- Highlight any issues and assist in rectifying them within a specified time period liaising with management.
- Ensure that expected standards are adhered to at all times
- Ensure teamwork within individual teams
- Meets all requests within the agreed time scale
- Problem solving & decision making
- Interpersonal skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office/PC skills
- Fast reacting
- Develop a good working relationship with the internal teams, subordinates and colleagues