We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self motivated Food & Beverage cum Front Office professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As a Club Rotana Waitress you are responsible to provide professional service to our guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable dining experience whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Perform all necessary tasks to service guests within the Club Rotana lounge according to the standard of performance manual of the hotel
• Great and seat customers and serve them in a professional, discreet and personalized way
• Acquire in depth knowledge of the food & beverage menu in order to assist and provide advice to guests
• Consistently monitor quality of food & beverage being served
• Practice good customer relations and attend to customer complaints / queries satisfactorily
• Maintain a high level of hygiene and cleanliness standards in the Club Rotana and upkeep of all service equipment
• Responsible for all service preparations before, during & after the service (mis-en-place and mis-en-scene)
• Ensure minimum wastage, breakage and spoilage
• Actively use up selling techniques to exceed guest expectations and increase revenue
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a diploma / degree in hospitality or a vocational training in food & beverage with previous relevant experiences. A good command of English and additional skills, like guest service and interpersonal are essentials.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be hands-on with a true passion for people and service along with a positive and pleasant attitude. You will thrive through working in a busy environment and stay calm under pressure, have attention to details and should possess following competencies:
Understanding the Job