We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic IT professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As an Assistant IT Manager your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Monitor the operation and security of all computer hardware and ensure that it is operating properly
• Maintain accurate inventory and record of all hardware, software and manuals purchased by the hotel
• Ensure that all software runs with no output errors, no response time problems and functioning according to specifications
• Prepare a monthly report regarding the systems and issues related to smooth operation of application software
• Maintain the documentation of the telephone system configuration and all MPT lines
• Understand all the department working procedures and perform the related tasks as described
• Carry out the repairs and maintenance of all PCs, printers, telephones, interactive system, key lock system, etc.
• Maintain all users access request and authorizations (Windows, E-mail, Opera, Micros, Novell)
• Act as the primary contact for all outside agents in all computer technology related matters
• Respond to all users request and provide them with adequate support
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should have a degree within the information technology field and previous experiences in a similar role along with a proven knowledge in the operation and maintenance of the equipment. A good command of English and the ability to fault, find and rectify subsystems are essentials.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be self motivated with a hands-on and flexible approach and be able to adapt to unpredictable events. You are pro-active and reliable and will thrive working in a busy environment and stay calm under pressure, have attention to details and should possess following competencies:
Understanding the Business
Planning for Business
Drive for Results