Transguard Group was established in 2001 and has diversified significantly, we lead in the fields of Cash Services, Security Services, Manpower Services, Facilities Management & Aviation. Transguard Group is the UAE’s most trusted business support and outsourcing provider and has a large, dynamic, and culturally diverse workforce with 50,000 employees! We are currently recruiting for an Accountant – Accounts Payable. This role will be based in DAFZA, Dubai.
Responsible for processing of supplier invoices and preparing payments to suppliers.
- Responsible for processing invoices and ensure:
- Invoices are recorded on a timely basis.
- Follow ups for getting the approval of invoices
- PRs/POs/GRNs are adequately approved on a timely basis
- Responsible for payment processing and supplier reconciliations and ensure:
- The payments are prepared and made available for review and authorization in line with the payment due dates
- Obtaining statement of account from suppliers and preparing suppliers reconciliation statements.
- Bank details of suppliers are adequately updated in Oracle
- Ensuring that all the payments are appropriately authorized and approved
- Regular partnering with different stakeholders across the organization including GPRA, FP&A and other business units.
- Degree in accounting and finance
- Good working experience in an ERP environment, preferable in Dubai
- Advanced lever user of MS Office (WORD, PowerPoint and advanced Excel)
- Good understanding of IT concepts and integrated business applications (Oracle)