- Ensure optimum operation of palm oil mill process in compliance with company policy.
- Assist Mill Manager/Engineer in daily process monitoring and in compliance with all company policies, procedures and instruction.
- Planning and supervise any maintenance required and ensure workshop fitters to perform scheduled maintenance, repairs and installation of parts and machines.
- Ensure all machineries are well maintained for optimum process operation.
- Able to work independently and able to communicate and work effectively with internal and external parties.
- Accommodation will be provided by the company.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Engineering from recognized university or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates encouraged to apply.
- Those with experience in Palm Oil Mill sector will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Willing to relocate before starting work.
Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, etc.)
SALARY: RM2300 – RM2500
EPF/ SOCSO/ EIS
Md Arju - October 2, 2022
I’m as a writer now spa restaurant.but I sarch new job